The Association of furniture and woodworking enterprises of Russia (AMEDORO) has been established since 1997. It is noncommercial nongovernmental public organization. The Association has a broad based membership including furniture manufactures, wooden panel producers as well as a member of suppliers to the industry, retailers, media and exhibition companies. AMEDORO has been lobbing the interests of furniture industry in federal and regional authorities of the Russian Federation, in trade unions.
The Association is a member of Commercial and industrial chamber of Russia (TPP), the Russian union of industrialists and entrepreneurs (RSPP). Amedoro represents furniture and woodworking industry of Russia in the European federation of manufacturers of furniture (UEA) and the World furniture confederation (WFC).
Main mission – to represent both nationally and internationally the membership, safeguarding and lobbing the interests of the branch, promotion standards, cooperation and competitiveness.
- To be recognized by the government, the media and the industry as the effective voice in furniture
- To serve the interests of the industry
- To work with the membership in the creation of a strong and integrated sector
- To establish statistics and market surveys
- To expand the membership through the excellence of the services offered
- To support our member enterprises in matters of export activities and thereby enable further investment in services
- To promote co-operation and convergence with other trade bodies
- To serve membership in organization and concern in furniture fairs
- To support National premium «Russian Cabriole» - competition of the best products of furniture in design and
We are sure in wide prospects of Association and open to cooperation.